Set sail with P&O and be rewarded further by making sure you take full advantage of our Midas Rewards Program here at The Lion.
Simply earn Cruise Points while you enjoy your gaming experience here at THE LION.
As of June 1, each financial member has the chance to win themselves a 3 / 4 night cruise with P & O Cruises. Simply have your membership card inserted into your gaming machine and for each $10 turnover, receive one cruise point.
Members who earn 10,000 to 14,999 cruise points will win themselves a FREE 3 / 4 night cruise. Members who earn 15,000 to 19,999 cruise points will receive a 3 / 4 night cruise with P&O cruises and will be upgraded to a balcony suite. Members who earn 20,000 cruise points or more, will receive a 3 / 7-night cruise with P & O cruises. All members who earn between 1 and 9999 cruise points will go into a second chance draw with one lucky member winning a 3 / 4 night cruise with P & O cruises. Each cruise point will act as one entry into the second chance promotion. The winner does not need to be present when drawn, we will contact the winner directly. For further terms and conditions, please see following pages. Cruises are non-transferable and must be used prior to February 24, 2019.
And for all the Members who earn under 10,000 cruise points, you will go in the draw to win a 3 /4 cruise which will be held at The Lion on Saturday, August 16 and drawn at 6pm.
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prize list forms part of these Conditions of Entry.
- Entry into the Cruise Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- Only financial members of The Lion Richlands are eligible to participate in this promotion.
- Members of The Lion Richlands board of directors and employees of The Lion Richlands and related corporations including their advertising agencies are not eligible to participate or win in this promotion.
- Entrants must be over eighteen (18) years of age.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- The Cruise Promotion operates from 9:30am on June 1st until July 31st 2018.
- Members of The Lion Richlands who play the gaming machines with their membership card inserted will receive one (1) cruise points for every $10 of turnover.
- If a member reaches:
- 10,000 cruise points, they will be eligible for a 3 to 4 night cruise in an oceanview cabin
- 15,000 cruise points, they will be eligible for a 3 to 4 night cruise in an balcony cabin
- 20,000 cruise points, they will be eligible for a 3 to 7 night cruise in an oceanview cabin
- Points will automatically be generated by ‘Wildcat’. A member can check the number of points they have in the promotion by swiping their card on the swipe kiosk or on a vector unit on a gaming machine.
- At the conclusion of the period, eligible members will be contacted to attend the certificate night on Tuesday the 21st of August 2018, where they will receive their certificate to book their relevant cabin.
- Patrons that do not attend on the night, will no longer be eligible for their certificate.
- Cruise points are not redeemable nor transferable for any other offer.
- Members are not permitted to transfer their entries, finalist position/s or cruise trip to any other person. If a member does not want the cruise trip they will pass on their prize and the cruise trip will be redrawn.
- A cruise trip winning member will need to refer to the additional T&C’s sheet to book their cruise.
- Each winner is responsible for paying any and all taxes on any prize won and must authorize the deduction of such taxes, if any, from the prize to the extent required by law.
- The Lion Richlands is not liable for any loss, damage or injury by any person in connection with the Cruise Promotion.
- The decisions of the management of The Lion Richlands are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- If a member is found to be abusing this promotion a decision will be made by management to refuse entries
- If a member passes away their promotion entries cannot be transferred to another member.
- Promotional materials are void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or mis-directed entries.
- By entering into the Cruise Promotion, winners agree to have their photo taken for promotional purposes.