The updated Industry COVID Plan with the latest amendments is: COVID SAFE PLAN Stage 3A_29 July 2020 is available to present to QLGR or other qualified representatives.
The COVID Positive Case Management policy along with the COVID announcements now form part of the club's COVID SAFE plan.
These include, but not restricted to:
- All members and visitors must present Photo I.D. and sign in upon arrival before entering the club or football grounds
- All members and visitors must sign out with infosign located at reception.
- Physical distancing applies club wide - 1.5m for social distancing
- All patrons must be seated if drinking including when smoking in the designated areas - carrying your beverage is allowed when transiting between areas
- Pool tables – can use used, physical distancing applies while playing, patrons must still sit to drink their beverages
- Please use floor markers in all relevant areas when lining up to be served
- The club will provide trace records to the Qld Health within one hour of a request of all patrons entering & exiting the club.
- The club has a capacity to hold 812 patrons in the venue at any one time which complies with the 1 patron every 4 square metres
- The club has further adapted to limit the amount of patrons in the gaming lounge to 208 maximum capacity but as well will limit a maximum 170 machines to be played at any one time.
- If the gaming lounge reaches 170 machines in play at once, we will then implement a "one in - one out" system with patrons entering / exiting the gaming lounge.
- All members and guests (including children) are asked to please stay home if you are feeling unwell.
- And please continue to wash your hands thoroughly and use the hand sanitizer solution provided at all stations located throughout the club.
- All patrons are asked to please abide by the Queensland Governemnt rules and regulations that the club has had to implement, and we will not tolerate any bad language or behaviour or you will be asked to leave and vacate the premises or it will esculate to a police matter instantly.
On behalf of all the board, management and staff, we really do appreciate your assistance, patience and support through these uncertain times. - Justin Hall General Manager of The Lion Richlands