Are you interested in a career at
The Lion Richlands?
We are looking for passionate and dedicated Hospitality superstars to join our team within our busy venue! We are looking for candidates to fill roles within Bar, TAB & Keno, Gaming & Gaming “Chinese Liaisons”, Reception & Chefs.
In return, you will receive comprehensive training, and a team-orientated culture, and be given the chance to excel in your position. The Lion Richlands will provide professional, FUN, and unique working conditions and staff benefits.
- 50% off menu items when on shift
- $1 Coffee
- 35% discount on your bill when you dine with us on your days off
- Free onsite parking
- Staff amenities with lounge area and Netflix
- Shirts and Aprons provided
PRIDE Incentive Program
- A dedicated and professional management team to support you
Open 7 days a week, there are plenty of casual hours available, with the opportunity to transition to permanent. The suitable applicant would exhibit the following qualities;
- A team orientated nature
- Flexible availability throughout nights, days and weekends
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in busy environments
- Hold a current RSA + RSG Certificate or willing to obtain
- Hold a current Safe Food Handling Certificate or willing to obtain
- Mature aged candidates are encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like the position for you, please apply via email at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ and attach your resume and outline how you fulfil the criteria and which roles you would like to apply for. The Lion Richlands would like to thank all candidates for their interest in the role, however only candidates successful in progressing to the next stage of the recruitment process will be notified.
Please be aware applications via recruitment agencies will not be accepted.