We invite you to view the enclosed Partnership document that provides further details on our great club.
BUILDING YOUR BRAND
We offer a prominent position through joint advertising through Football and the Licensed Club. These can be a series of different advertisements throughout the year to feature your promotions, sales and events. We look forward to working with you to create interviews, stories and editorials to familiarise and further endear your business to our local (but large) audience.
KEY BENEFITS OF A MAJOR PARTNER
Becoming a major partner with The Lion Richlands/ Lions FC will not only give you access to one of the most successful football clubs in Queensland but also enables you to have access to one of the largest and most successful licensed premises in Queensland. Currently boasting over 50,000 active members through our licensed club, our reach is like no other and with our success on the football field why not join in and be part of the winning team!
We seek partnerships. Our focus is on tailoring a sponsorship offer that directly supports your business objectives and needs. We take the time to work with you to create a relationship that is not only commercially valuable, but supports your broader ambitions such as community engagement, charity and other important areas. As a club we are guided by our values, and as such will ensure that all sponsors not only align with ours, but with each others… creating a true community, a powerful network and further opportunities for leverage and collaboration.
We have many opportunities available including:
- Stadium naming rights partner
- National Premier League Women’s front of jersey partner
- MiniRoos partner (6 year old till 12 years old)
- Ground and Scoreboard signage
- National Premier League Academy Boys (U14-U18) jersey partner (front or back)
- FQ Academy (9-13-year-old) front and back of jersey
- FQ Premier League (14-18 year old’s) back of jersey
- A tailor made advertising package with the licensed club