Interested in a career at The Lion Richlands? We pride ourselves on our warm, accepting workplace culture in which we encourage our staff to learn, grow and further their careers. Being a part of The Lion Richlands team, is being a part of a family.
Our mission is to bring passion and purpose together in a way that creates the ultimate leisure experience for our members and guests. If you are eager to join The Lion Richlands family, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be part of our dynamic wide-ranging Team at The Lion Richlands and further your career in our pristine, newly redeveloped venue. With a forward-thinking and innovative team that is focused on working cooperatively to achieve success, the club is currently seeking casual Food & Beverage Attendants and Receptionist who can fulfil one or more of the following positions;
- Food & Beverage Service
- Café Food & Coffee Service
- Function Service
- Receptionist | Meet & Greet Service
As a member of The Lion team, you will need to be ready and equipped to take on a challenge. You will bring previously demonstrated skills and knowledge in the hospitality industry, and a well-developed understanding of exceptional customer service.
In return, you will receive comprehensive training from senior hospitality professionals and be given the chance to excel in your position. The Lion Richlands will provide professional, fun and unique working conditions.
The suitable applicant would exhibit the following qualities;
- Knowledge and experience in the Hospitality Industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible to work split shifts evenings, night and weekends
- Ability to perform adequately in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A results driven, decisive personality
- A high level of attention to detail
- Key selection includes flexibility to work across 7 days including weekend, evenings and nights.
- RSA / RSG Certification and experience in a similar role are required.
If this sounds like the position for you, please apply via email and attach your resume and cover letter outlining how you fulfil the criteria and which roles you would like to apply for.
The Lion Richlands would like to thank all candidates for their interest in the role, however only candidates successful in progressing to the next stage of the recruitment process will be notified.
Please be aware applications via recruitment agencies will not be accepted.